Friday, June 16, 2006

06.15.06 - I'm not the only one....

leaving San Diego. As sad as it may be, 2 friends will be leaving in June. I'm excited for both Katie and Ayse as they both travel to different countries in pursuit of their goals. It makes my journey back to Ventura county seem insignificant. I mean, worst case scenario, I'm only 3 hours from San Diego and I can visit any weekend I'd like. These two would have to spend hundreds of dollars on a plane ticket plus travel times of at least 10 hours to make it back to the US. I guess it puts my piddly move into perspective...

Luckily, I had the chance to see Katie before she left for South America. Her friend, April, from the college days flew out to California to convince her to stay. They ended up spending the weekend driving up the California coast and spent some time in Ventura. From walking around town, to dinner at Cafe Bariloche and Karaoking until 3am, and finally, a visit to the Ventura harbor, I had a great time catching up one last time...



Oh yeah, one last thing. April was quick with some memorable quotes. Here's one that I've remembered....
"Money can't buy you happiness....but it can buy you a sea-doo, and everyone I see on a sea-doo seems happy..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home