Saturday, March 25, 2006

03.23.06 - Cowles Mountain Hike

Thursday started out as a normal day in the life of an unemployed Regis. After a(way too early) run around the lake with Marion, I spent the rest of the morning checking email, a few computer related forums and, of course, myspace. I had made plans to help out my friend, Katie, retrieve pictures from her corrupt memory card. Pictures from our empananda-making experiment (quite successful i might add) few weeks prior had yet to have been downloaded.



After about an hour of attempted retrieval of said pictures and some data recovery software purchased, we were able to get a few pics back but decided that it really wasn't that important and so we went on a hike instead instead. Donning my usual well-traveled flip-flops, Katie and I took to the nearest mountain (Cowles Mtn) to check out the view...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home